Symptoms: You want to change IP settings, change IP address ( local Ip address, default 192.168.1.1 ) but Sagem router returns a message: “Only one WAN connection can be enslaved by each bridge”
Reason: Other VLAN interfaces are enabled and should be disabled when changing the LAN settings.
Solution: You do not need VLAN , so disable the VLAN circuits
– Go to advanced settings
– Choose Network Interfaces
– Click on LAN Bridge
– Click on settings (button)
– Disable the Wan ethoa0 … 12 ( disable everything exept LAN Ethernet en LAN Wireless – first and last ).
– Now you can change your LAN IP settings.
– Eventually return the state of the disabled interfaces ( only if required )
The Sagem 3464 is a (wireless) VDSL2 broadband internet router. It’s used by Belgacom, EDPNET, and maybe other providers using VDSL2 in Belgium.
Connect to the Sagem via a crossed UTP/STP cable into the Yellow port on the back of the unit (next to the power switch). The default IP is 192.168.1.1 Alternatively connect both router and PC to a hub or switch. ( Mind the unit’s DHCP server is active by default. )
1 thought on “Sagem error Only one WAN connection can be enslaved by each bridge : Resolved”
Great, thanks for the help.